As of late I've been working quite a bit since it's christmas season, my job being at a toy store and all. Sadly I had to miss Midwest Furfest once again due to being an adult with responsibilities! I loved it the first and only time I went in 2015! Would love to go back soon!
But since the new year just started, my job has been at a stand still, I'm barely getting any hours due to it not being the busy season anymore. So I was cut down from 35 hours to like 12... So I might be heading to a new direction in life soon.
My new year's resolution for this year is:
- Get a bunch of new art of all my characters.
- To try to get fit so i can get into a fullsuit.
- Try to last long while suiting, so i can be in more con videos!
- Try to have fun at conventions and not mope around,
- This year will be the year of art for me! IMPROVE
That's my new year's resolution it's pretty long eh? I think i can do it!
I do have a convention schedule though! I have my room booked for Anthrocon 2018, and I plan on going to Anthrohio 2018 as well! There might be more in the future but at this moment I'm not too sure!
But that's about it for this blog! Happy Nude Deer, I MEAN Happy New Year!